Thanks for Your Interest!
So, What’s Next?
Thanks for telling us a bit about your house!
Here’s what you can expect to happen next (we’ve also sent an email to your inbox with the details).
- Our Acquisition Manager (Chris Leahy) will be reaching out to you within the next hour
- He will get some additional property details (we promise it will only take a few minutes)
- Your property will be submitted to underwriting (yay!)
- You will receive an ALL-CASH offer within 30 minutes (we’re that fast)
- Chris will accommodate you and your family’s needs and make this transaction as EASY as possible (easy is our thing)
- Once the offer is accepted, our inspector (Cid) will visit the property within 24-48 hours
And, make sure you have your phone near you so we can get you that offer ASAP 🙂
Chris Leahy / Acquisition Manager
– QC Home Buyers
Have questions? We’re glad you do!
Who Are We?
Our company is a local real estate investment firm, and we focus on helping homeowners who need to sell their homes in a flexible, stress-free manner without the typical hassle of selling with a realtor. We will flex to your needs and make this transaction as EASY as it was to fill out that form 🙂
What’s It Cost To Work With Us?
Nothing. There are no fees or commissions. We don’t list your home… we’re looking to actually buy your home ourselves for a guaranteed price with CASH. Plus, we even pay for all of the closing costs and other costs associated with the sale. Can’t beat that right? 🙂
What If The House Is In Really Bad Shape?
We buy houses in any condition. You’d be amazed at some of the houses we’ve purchased in the past. Why do we buy rundown houses? Simple, most ugly houses just need a little TLC, and then they’re pretty houses that someone would love to live in once again. We pay for all renovations and repairs after we buy the house with the intention of reconditioning the home and selling it to a new homeowner. This way you don’t have to worry about spending time or money fixing it up.